How to avoid using the wrong Business Insurance broker in 2019
By John Catibog | Last Updated November 28, 2018
Running a business is challenging enough without having to arrange business insurance too.
It’s an important task and if you get it wrong, are you prepared for the stress, unexpected costs and wasted time?
Imagine instead, if you could be free from the complexity.
To have an expert on your side organising covers and getting you answers sooner.
Indagard Insurance Services does all this and more!
You don’t have to worry about insurance as our client.
Leave it to us.
So you can continue doing what you do best – growing your business.
Use an insurance broker or go direct?
- have the time to get quotes from many insurers,
- can understand the technical terms, conditions and exclusions in a policy, and;
- can manage chasing up a claim.
- expert advice,
- to avoid the complexity of finding the right covers, and;
- to avoid to the stress of a claim while you’re still dealing with a disaster.
Why use an insurance broker?
Does using an insurance broker cost more?
What does an insurance broker do?
Types of insurance
- Property Damage and Business Interruption
- Public liability insurance
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Management liability insurance
- Cyber insurance
- Truck insurance
- Fleet and Commercial Motor Vehicles
- Plant and Machinery
- Prestige Home and Contents insurance
- Luxury car insurance
- Landlords insurance
- Boat insurance
Find an insurer and compare quotes
Are we a good fit?
- advice doesn’t matter,
- you think all insurance is the same,
- the cheapest insurance is your ONLY consideration, or
- you only want to get a quote from us so you can shop it around.